Houston APA is sponsoring the “Big Six” workshop where the planning director from Texas’ six biggest cities are going to get together in one room, present on each respective city, and field questions!
The Texas Big Six 2040 Signature Workshop With a horizon year of 2040, key representatives from Texas’ six largest cities, Austin, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, will speak about major plans, policies, and projects currently underway that will shape the livability, resiliency, and competitiveness of these cities and our region’s future.
The panelists include:
- Greg Guernsey, Director of Planning, City of Austin
- David Cossum, Director of Sustainability and Construction, City of Dallas
- Carlos Gallinar, Deputy Director of City Development and Planning, City of El Paso
- Randle Harwood, Director of Planning and Development, City of Fort Worth
- Pat Walsh, Director of Planning and Development, City of Houston
- John Dugan, Director of Planning, City of San Antonio
- Keynote Speaker: Andrew Howard, AICP, Team Better Block
The Texas Big Six 2040 Signature Workshop Friday, November 21, 2014
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m at Texas Southern University.
Barbara Jordan/Mickey Leeland School of Public Affairs Cleburne St at Tierwester St Houston, TX 77004
Six Continuing Educations (CM) credits pending. For more information, contact Kelly Porter, AICP Director – APA Texas Houston Section at 713.993.4529 or Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete information see our flyer: B6_Announcement (2)