Come volunteer on October 28 to plant trees and other activities at a new park in Clear Lake! This park will be a hub for the bike network in the area and enable active transportation by completing connections for multiple routes, including between residential and business areas and routes that allow kids to get to school by walking or biking.
Event details can be found here:
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Meet at the green space behind 1801 Neptune Lane
- Park on the street, near the bridge, and take the paved trail heading northeast. The tree nursery is visible from the street
- Bring work gloves, mud boots (if you have them), insect repellent sunscreen, and water
- Tasks run from light to heavy, and there are opportunities for anyone ages 10+